I love the expression on Connor's face in the second-to-last picture--he looks sleepy, and a little dazzled by the bright lights, but also very curious to know what's going on around him. Thanks so much for sharing more photos--these are really beautiful!!!
No kidding - when I showed Hampton all of these pictures, he kept smiling, pointing to the screen, and "talking" non-stop. He honestly was very excited. I could not scroll fast enough when I was between pictures. He can't wait to get to meet his new little buddy!
I love the expression on Connor's face in the second-to-last picture--he looks sleepy, and a little dazzled by the bright lights, but also very curious to know what's going on around him. Thanks so much for sharing more photos--these are really beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteNo kidding - when I showed Hampton all of these pictures, he kept smiling, pointing to the screen, and "talking" non-stop. He honestly was very excited. I could not scroll fast enough when I was between pictures. He can't wait to get to meet his new little buddy!
ReplyDeleteCongraduations! I hope you get to bring Conner home soon! I will be praying for you two and Conner. Best Wishes!!
ReplyDeleteLynn Calvert