Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tough to work today...

Getting very excited about "rooming in" with Connor tonight to take care of him at the hospital, then taking our son home in the morning! I'm in between patients, so, perhaps if Heidi has a chance, or later on tonight, we'll write a little bit more about the plans for the next 24 hrs....

3 comments:

  1. So glad all is well i know tomoorow will be wonderful and exciting and exhausting . Kyler was also tongue tied and when your ready ( no hurry if he is eating well) I have a name of a great ENT in Mckinney that did his procedure it was so simple I was amazed Kyler was about 1 yr old when we did it. Now a year later he never keeps his tongue in his mouth lol. I pray all goes smoothly tomorrow
    -Renae and Casey H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad u will have a the whole family together tonight, what a wonderful blessing. Our thoughts will be with you tomorrow as you venture home sweet home
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you all to be under your own roof Friday night! Giant hugs from us to you!

    ReplyDelete