So, Connor is here at presby Plano. He's stable. He's not as sick as the neo thought he would be when he got here. Echo is done. On initial look it doesn't look too bad, but waiting on official report. Just mildly elevated pressures on the right side of the heart and the blood is flowing in the direction it should be.
The neo actually told us to "get some rest" and "I don't normally say this, but, right now you don't gave a (very) sick baby, so go get some rest.
So, we are in a nice guest/parent room. Heidi is pumping colostrum waiting for her milk to come in in order to give to Connor when he is able to feed. Then we'll catch a few hours of sleep and see how he does overnight.
Right now he minute-to-minute, but, we're hoping for the best.
I'll update as I can.
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm really glad you seem to have gotten a bit more positive news...hope you guys can manage to get a little sleep. Much love to you all...
ReplyDeleteStill praying.
ReplyDelete