About 3 hrs later now and things are still stable. No new complications in the interval. This is the longest time he has been without a complication. He's down a little with his blood pressure support requirements. Still on100% oxygen.
But thankfully nothing has worsened.
Once again, Heidi an I are so very humbled by the outpouring of love and support and prayers from literally dozenns of states and across the globe. We can't tell all of you thanks enough.
Love,
Shane & Heidi
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so wonderful to hear! You have all been in my continous thoughts and prayers! We posted a link to the blog her at work to so that everyone could know what is going on! May God continue to bring strength to little Connor and the good reports keep getting better!
ReplyDeleteHello! We don't know each other, but I want you to know that I am praying for both of you and your sweet baby. I hope you take comfort in KNOWING in your heart there are MANY praying for you whether they know you or not!!!
ReplyDeleteHeidi and Shane, as a nurse that has worked in a Level III NICU with babies with similar conditions as Connor, I want to encourage you guys to hang in there and be optimistic. With these types of kiddos it is so touch and go. You feel like you move a step forward and then take 2 steps back. So hang in there! You guys are in my prayers!
ReplyDeleteOh thank God he is stable right now. We are so sorry to hear about everything up to this point. You shouldn't have to be going through this. I know it is so opposite of your original expectations. Thankfully you are both in the medical field, so you can understand and be involved on another level. Genetically, this child is strong because he is a product of you both, and I just know he'll be ok. Our thoughts are with you both. This is all going to make you love and appreciate him even more than you do, if that is possible.
ReplyDeleteBarbara and Jeff Dean
Our hearts are with you and Connor. God goes give us miracles and we are praying for another one. The pictures remind me of my grandson's when he was born and he is living proof of the power of prayer and a healthy, happy 4 year old today.
ReplyDeletePraying that "Stable" becomes the norm ya'll hear!! We've sent the blog & prayer request out to our Church as well as our staff. Let us know if ya'll need anything!
ReplyDelete