Our favorite from the NICU thus far...this was from noon today...he was briefly alert while we were taking his temperature and changing his diaper....I know they're not supposed to turn towards voice at this age, but I swear he was... :)

Yesterday...
Heidi changing his diaper for the first time...

Under cover...


Connor connected to the high-frequency ventilator...

Under cover...


Working on his lines...

This was before we transferred to Plano Presby...
Here's what he was transported in...
Can't wait for you guys to be able to pick him up and love him up!! He is so adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteHe is absolutely precious!
ReplyDeleteYou're right. He is Beautiful! Thanks for posting the pics.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics. Glad he is doing better. God is the perfect healer!!!
ReplyDeleteHeidi- I am so sorry you guys have to go through all of this. Praying for you and your family. Just know we are thinking about you a lot here in Wisconsin. I truly hope and pray you never have a night as terrifying again as last night and that your little man gets healthier by the minute!
ReplyDeleteSending hugs your way
Amy Breu Schwantes
I am so glad to see pictures of him! He's so sweet! I am glad to hear that things are stabilizing but am still sending prayers y'all's way!
ReplyDeleteHeidi you're right, he does get cuter by the minute!
ReplyDeleteSara Kriek
:)
Shane and Heidi,
ReplyDeletehe is absolutely beautiful! Not that that is a surprise, we all knew he would be, i mean is is ya'll's son ;) Thanks for sharing these pictures and all the updates with us!
Jennifer
What a beautiful baby!!! I do believe they respond to their parents voices! Afterall, they have gotten used to them for 9+ months =)
ReplyDeleteHeidi and Shane, John and I are thinking of you. What great pictures! He is beautiful! I have been checking your blog frequently, thank you for keeping us posted. We are praying for a great night tonight!
ReplyDeleteLove,
John and Vicki Whildin