One last update before we get some sleep. This update is pretty much that there is nothing new to report. We've not been in to see him since 9 or so. We presume he is resting peacefully and weaning off the oxygen slowly.
I left the hospital for the first time tonight to get some more clothes and take care of some things.
We've had a close friend bring a nice air mattress to sleep on.
We've had lots of gifts of food and flowers.
We've had the great company of friends and family from 9 this morning until just a few minutes ago.
Once again, a million thank yous....we continue our guarded/cautious optimism....
We've not yet had a chance to read all of your comments, although friends and family have been sharing some with us throughout the day. Again....humbled by your kindness.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is Hampton. I couldn't sleep, so I'm on Daddy's computer. I hope he doesn't get mad, but it had been a while since I updated my blog. Tell Connor hi for me! I think baby prayers are better than big people prayers, so I'm praying for him too.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.landreth.us/babylandreth/2010/03/connor_shane/
thanks, buddy...
ReplyDelete