I know God has been answering prayer this whole time, and has been sustaining us and more importantly Connor...but sometimes you get small words of good news that just bring a relief....
Just got word the other family actually does not need the guest room and we will be allowed to stay in the hospital guest room just down from Connor at least one more night! Such a relief...
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
thankful to hear of small answered prayers. May God grant you a quiet night of peace and rest. Pastor Nathan
ReplyDeleteGreat news! Well, I've got your pillows and a few other things Amy gathered for you. I've got to shower and then I'm headed back your way.
ReplyDeleteAm so happy you will be able to stay near Connor another night. Those small ones do hear and recognize voices - I know my grandson always turned toward his Mom's voice when he was in the neo-natal unit and very very ill. As soon as you can, put pictures of you in with him so he'll also learn your faces. God does answer prayers and there are a lot of us praying for Connor.
ReplyDeletePrayers for you and Connor from NC. You do not know us but your blog was passed to us as a prayer request. We too, have experienced the nicu twice in our lifetime for a total of 7 long months. I know how tired you are...i can hear your faith shine through...having God in your life and knowing that this is happening for his reason will help guide and pull you through this. We will pray for you every day and send many (hugs) for all of you. God Bless, Ricky,Angel,Katie and Ashley
ReplyDeleteHe is adorable :) and very cute. Chente says he looks like Shane. Great that you guys get to stay in the guest room tonight. Praying that you guys have a "good" night, no more scares. Chente sends his love, and he is hoping baby Connor recovers quickly. He wants to go visit.
ReplyDeleteWe will keep praying for Connor, mommy, and daddy. My family has also been praying for you guys.
Love
Sally, Chente, and family :)
I am SOOOO glad you get to stay in the room. I know that is a relief. Hopefully Trent can help get the mattress working when he gets up there. Praying hard for a "boring" night and morning. Love you all!
ReplyDeleteMay God bless Conner and his parents. Prayers go up for him everytime he is thought about. (which is often)
ReplyDeleteCynthia Tillett
(a friend of Laurie's and Rebecca)