Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Just got word there's even a prayer chain in the phillipines for baby Connor. Again, we are humbled and thankful by the outpouring of love and support and prayers for Connor and for our family.

We're up so Heidi can pump. We're excited as she's getting past some of the colostrum and making more milk-like, thinner liquids.

At this point we're hoping no news is good news. There's a neo here 24-7. By this point the echo results should have been back.

We may go see him briefly for an update. Just hoping he catches a break and is stable for more than 4 hours...

5 comments:

  1. i'm sorry that you guys have to go through this! out thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heidi, praying that all goes well and you are home with a healthy baby soon. It's hard enough getting things started when everything goes right, I can't imagine how much more challenging things must be for you guys. Keep up the good work with the pumping! :) You're a great mom already. Angela Faust

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I havent met you, but am Dee Young's sister. Wanted you to know I am praying for you guys and precious little Connor. I live in the area and am willing to help meet any needs that might arise. Even if its just a home cooked meal delivered to the hospital or anything. My # is 214-557-1161

    I pray that God comforts your hearts during this difficult time and gives you peace and Connor healing!!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Heidi and Shane,

    My thoughts and prayers are with you and Connor. I have faith Connor will pull through, continue to be strong for him.

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Heidi and Shane,

    Carlos and I wanted to let you know we're praying for you and Conner.

    Amy and Carlos Betancourt

    ReplyDelete